My FNF entity game! (ignore)

Flowlab Game Creator - FNF entity (update) is my game that my brother and me worked on i have some rules on this topic: no memes, no off topic stuff, thats it really hope you enjoy me and my brothers game. Warning⚠️ this game is not finished which means you could encounter bugs and unfinished things

3 Likes

my brother is working on a character called Ruzar heres what he looks like:

right now my brother is working on hes animations and his song

2 Likes

hey @CodeAlpaca is it okay if you can work on the feature i asked you about or is it the wrong time?

2 Likes

I wanted to work on it this morning but I didn’t have time and I’m still pretty busy rn but I’ll hopefully be able to work on it soon

2 Likes

alr i understand its perfectly fine its not like im in a rush

2 Likes

you literally spammed images of a dead game in the OTC, you can’t really make rules on your own posts if you don’t follow other topics’ rules.

1 Like

I added the animations.

1 Like

hehehehhehehehhehehheheheeheh…
I have one thing in common with W.Afton…
I.
Always.
Come.
Back.

Please stop, he made a new topic to stay away from memes. This topic should be purely for posting updates about the game, not used as a joke.

1 Like

1 Like

thanks for making the animations really needed them to make the game feel more hmm how could i put this alive

please people report all of DW’S memes i really dont want memes on here @Galactian @CodeAlpaca

Stop. Only post memes if they are related to the topic or in response to someone else (like when I post a sad Spongebob when someone says something sad).

2 Likes

stop bro i said no memes

people please flag all memes

Bro you literally spammed unfunny memes of a dead game in the other topic and are now angry that people are doing it. Don’t be hypocritical.

2 Likes

New characters one is called zero and the other one called drift. drift is made out of magma and zero is a goverment robot trying to catch the escaped dex

dont you think ruzar is a little bit cooler than dex?

drop it. plus i wonder why i nuked that place hmm?

You nuked it because you didn’t like a meme that someone posted? Are you sure you don’t have anger issues? I just checked for the first time lol

1 Like