My FNF entity game! (ignore)

hehehehhehehehhehehheheheeheh…
I have one thing in common with W.Afton…
I.
Always.
Come.
Back.

Please stop, he made a new topic to stay away from memes. This topic should be purely for posting updates about the game, not used as a joke.

1 Like

1 Like

thanks for making the animations really needed them to make the game feel more hmm how could i put this alive

please people report all of DW’S memes i really dont want memes on here @Galactian @CodeAlpaca

Stop. Only post memes if they are related to the topic or in response to someone else (like when I post a sad Spongebob when someone says something sad).

2 Likes

stop bro i said no memes

people please flag all memes

Bro you literally spammed unfunny memes of a dead game in the other topic and are now angry that people are doing it. Don’t be hypocritical.

2 Likes

New characters one is called zero and the other one called drift. drift is made out of magma and zero is a goverment robot trying to catch the escaped dex

dont you think ruzar is a little bit cooler than dex?

drop it. plus i wonder why i nuked that place hmm?

You nuked it because you didn’t like a meme that someone posted? Are you sure you don’t have anger issues? I just checked for the first time lol

1 Like

No. do not flag all the memes.

1 Like

yes flag all memes this is a update place not a place used for a joke

i probably told him to stop posting memes like 20 times. so yeah more than 1

You never said that, you just said that you didn’t like the memes. Just because you don’t like memes (trust me, i don’t like their taste either) doesn’t mean you have to have a tantrum.

1 Like

Memes are to make peeple happy,not to ruin topics. :upside_down_face: :wink:

1 Like

well this is a update place so STOP doing memes here

and YOU THE OTC is ment to be off topic so we can post whatever stuff there so it doesnt matter BUT this PLACE IS NOT A OTC