My game is on itch.io! (Dead Risen)

hey @meburningslime can I join your Education group plz

I have a few ideas that you could add to your game. First what would be pretty cool would be a main menu or something to start up the game. Second would be to make the Items that drop from trees, stones, and crates stand out a little more. Mainly the wood. Most of the time I don’t even see it cause it blends so well with the ground. Also add some delay when you are breaking stuff like maybe add an animation to the tree like it is falling over or something. Just some ideas.

ok

Hey guys some new awesome updates are coming plz support me on my site Grim for Flowlab.io so I can release these updates

No updates until you support me

I changed some fo the art but please support is needed for more game play updates

Huge update coming soon there will be lots of better things for gathering resources Wilde holding e and having a progress bar wow cool

This is dumb Im trying my hardest to make amazing game but wow nobody even cares yet theres 3 year olds who make trash games and every one cares ab out the game and it becomes on front page but no nobody cares about mine

Screenshot 2020-08-22 at 11.47.32 AM

Wait how long has that been on there because i think Im going blind

since you joined the first time

Joins what the first time your development group

yes

LOL

Screenshot 2020-08-22 at 11.59.20 AM

changed it

Yea

@GrimProductionZ Super hyped

Adding lots of stuff also welcome back

http://forum.flowlab.io/discussion/8294/ramshackle-reviews-grand-re-opening#latest

Yeah I already posted

@Ramshacklegamestudios, I wont be able to play test DoM yet until Monday. Then I should have enough time to fully test out the game and give proper feedback. Also when you put my name in the credits, which game did you tag on?