My game is on itch.io! (Dead Risen)

Day to night since it is the only game I’ve ever seen you advertise
and also why I asked what your best game was in your opinion @ManiacPumpkin

@Ramshacklegamestudios probably my best game would have to be the current one Im working on. I usually find that I make better top down games than platformers.
Probably The Facility cause its the most non-buggiest game and my main priority right now. Ive been making a big ruckus about it on the forums like the voting and update log. I can see why you didnt think much about it since its far from finished, but the intro is almost done. Cant send link cause Im on phone, but I have the link on my update log discussion.

ok

This is about my game so please talk about the subject

@GrimProductionZ thanks for the title change. I never really “left” I have juse been really busy and pre-occupied. But I am still using flowlab a lot, so thanks!

Oh ok never realized that but i guess it called me welcome back to the forums :slight_smile:

Also I added a better resource gathers were you have to hold e to open a crate there where be player animations for this soon including hold e function for trees and rocks to also it has a nice progress bar

Really cool stuff isgoining on now

Stuff

ah yes stuff

STUFF

Umm adding it to the trees and rocks son yeah more gameplay mechanics

You need to make the map a little bit more big and more to explore, make certain structures that cant be destroyed such as bridges or important housing. Also, make the house sprites a little less blocky, feels a little bit like Terraria. Like make the walls thinner and the roof can be more shingled.

What do you mean by making the walls thinner like a rectangle?

Also the map is small because its just for testing ill make a bigger one with hills and things thank you for your concerns.

hey @GrimProductionZ I have a fully funtional inventory system that uses the math of a second grader if you want it just @ me

Sure ill take a look at it @glithctyrus

https://flowlab.io/game/view/1470372

Noice i think i might stick with mine @glithctyrus just for the walls though Ill definitely do something like yours with the weapons.

Hey every one check out some new updates I have added for new hands and weapons https://flowlab.io/game/play/1362583

next i’m going to continue making breaking systems for the trees and stones along with an animation for you arm while doing it. thank you for all the support guys I hope you enjoy the game and what will become of it.

make sure to reply to any features you would want me to add or any bugs that need to be squashed.