My game physics randomly stops working!?

Hi (Please help me)!

In my game (Flowlab Game Creator - Worm Diggers) the dirt randomly decides if it changes to rock or stone or whatever at the start of the round. However, randomly every once in a while the game spawns with no rocks and instead there are so many deleted blocks. There is an issue with the spawn part, I presume.

Additionally, sometimes certain blocks don’t work, for example, you could get stuck on a block because its behaviours are not activating (I know this because even the simple outline attachment block isn’t working randomly) when all of the other same duplicate blocks are working. Below is a screenshot of the game not working (The attachment block also isn’t doing anything).

This is a screenshot of the game working:
Screenshot 2024-07-04 at 7.48.13 PM

This happens randomly.

Also sometimes the blocks become non-solid and non-interactable but they are still visually there. These are all really weird bugs. I used the select tool to copy the dirt over a large area if that affects anything.

I would really appreciate some help as I don’t want my game to be riddled with bugs.

I don’t know if this should go in bug reports on help requests so I’m putting it on help requests for now.

Thanks so much!