I spent hours editing my game, refreshed the page, and now it stops loading at 95%.
I have a clue what may be an issue, but I’m uncertain. I noticed just before I refreshed that a bundle input was missing.
In GUI layer, the object Save System > Debug Mode > Mhx Toggle
I have an Input called Alpha inside the bundle, but outside the bundle, the connection node disappeared and the connection to the D+7 X+Enter AND AND AND gate was cut. This wire may still exist in the code, and the input may still exist, but because they disappeared somehow, the game won’t load.
If this isn’t the issue, then I have no idea. I can’t load the game as a guest either. I tried deleting my cache and using a different browser, but this is really cutting down on my free time I had for working on my game tonight. It’s worth looking into the cause for this bug, in case someone elses game gets bricked and they didn’t happen to see anything odd before refreshing.
If the issue does happen to be GUI layer, the object Save System > Debug Mode > Mhx Toggle, delete it if necessary.