My games im working on (they're bad)

a place to hang out ig
My game Decay (unfinished): Flowlab Game Creator - Decay

2 Likes

This is actually pretty good so far, I particularly like the menu, controls, premise, art, sound, and music. You’re off to a great start. I recommend editing your post to be in the #play-my-game (Game Updates & Announcements) category so that more people can see it.

thanks for feedback i will do that now

2 Likes

No problem. Just to clarify, that’s for this forum topic and not your game.

yep i understand thanks again

2 Likes

uhhh how do i do that im new to flowlab :slight_smile:

2 Likes

wait i might have done it just now Edit: nevermind HELP

1 Like

Next to this topic’s title there’s an edit button in the shape of a pencil. Click that and a category change option will appear.

ok thanks alot i’ll continue to add stuff to my game

2 Likes

game reviews and feedback?

2 Likes

Only if you want feedback, otherwise use the blue one (Game Updates & Announcements) like I sad before. Each category has an explanation topic if you click on the category.

Nice, for now I need ideas so i’ll leave it on this.

2 Likes

i have a small question, how would i make it so when the player collides with a certain block it loads a new level? :question: :question: :question:

2 Likes

Collision → LoadLevel

it worked thanks! but how do i have the player teleport there?

2 Likes

select the player object in the collision behavior

1 Like

@John_Shrekinson uhmm, nothing happend no player… what do you mean by select the player object?

2 Likes

i kinda fixed it i just have a new player that does the same thing but in lvl 2

1 Like

You need to place the old player object in the new level by adding him from the library. Sorry I didn’t get what you meant before. Delete the second player in level 2, that will just waste your limited objects

2 Likes

ok sounds good thanks for help i’ll change that soon!!! :grinning:

1 Like