My Journey Of Making Pixel Art By Daz!

Day 1
Dear Everyone,
Pings: None…

I am starting my long journey of pixel art. It is my dream so be able to draw full body animations, but for now let’s just start with this head I made in Pixilart.com. Since My Favorite was a firefly I made a firefly. But when I was little I thought they were circles that glows. So ta-da I drew a firefly!
pixil-gif-drawing (1)
Oh Yeah!( Just look at him saying the word “Oh Yeah” forever)
(There will be better drawing of these fireflys soon)
Well I can’t wait for me to make more pixel art to show my progress! This is day 1: Basics!

Hi Everyone If you have any suggestions on what to draw please tell me! I always love a challenge.

5 Likes

Hey, @Daz! Welcome to the community! We’re always happy to see new faces.
Would you draw a sword? I think that would be a neat exercise for ya.

6 Likes

Hi @DarkStar_Studios

It’s nice to be on this community! I hope this community will grow larger!
Yes I will be done with the sword soon, so don’t worry

5 Likes

Okay @DarkStar_Studios

I am done with the sword! I don’t know what to call this sword, but maybe you can name it.
If there is anything I can improve, then tell me. I would like to improve much! :grinning:
pixil-frame-0 (1)

3 Likes

-Supercharged Katana-

2 Likes

Hm okk that’s a good name! @DarkStar_Studios

I plan to keep this drawing intill I learn some more, then I can redraw it!

2 Likes

Those look really cool! think you can draw a gun?

2 Likes

Why thank you! @PhantomWolfMoon

I have made many more drawings before! But for now I am using my replies wisely. I only have limited. My brother told me so when I signed in! I also will thank him for showing me this community! I also drew this angry firefly!
pixil-gif-drawing

1 Like

That angry firefly is very cute lol XD

2 Likes

Only one last drawing since I love pixel art

Here is a old drawing about 1 year ago…I think I like this one better, but I think I will stay simple so I like the ones without wings.

3 Likes

these are really cute :slight_smile:

2 Likes

it looks good but there are some areas that could use more detail like the body. Also pixel consistency is the best way to make your art look professional because if you have different sized pixels in your art it looks a bit trashy.

2 Likes