My new flowlab tutorial!

Hi guys, I just created a NEW FLOWLAB TUTORIAL!!! I worked super hard on it, and it is episode 1 of my “Making A Game With Flowlab.io” series. I am going to make so many more tutorials for this series, but here is the link to my channel: The Jsoft Channel - YouTube
I will add the link of my tutorial when it’s done uploading to YouTube. I would like it if you could like + subscribe! :slight_smile: Thanks!

3 Likes

By the way, whoever is reading this, It is uploaded, and you can see the video here: Make a Game With Flowlab.io (Ep 1) - YouTube
Just a warning, it’s ready to watch but the quality will be REALLY REALLY BAD due to the fact that it’s not done making the video ready for HD. So just saying you will have to watch it in SD version…

1 Like

When I mean the quality is bad, I mean it is REALLY bad. Just know it will be so much better later in the day

1 Like

Nice, just make sure to have clean code!
For example, the output of the Number (-6 and 6) should be connected to the flip instead of directly from the KeyPress. (Unless you reorganize it so the flip is before and in between the Numbers).

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback! I’ll make sure to have clean code.

1 Like

By the way, I’m making a new tutorial today. I will try my best to create clean code, and I’ll send you the link when I’m done. :smile:

1 Like

Lol pretty good youtube channel
Face Reveal!!! lol

2 Likes

Thanks so much!!! I appreciate that complement.

My new tutorial came out yesterday:
the link is:

@Flying_Fajita Do you think you could be my 96th subscriber? I would be so close to 100!!!

Sure! Hope you get there soon!

1 Like

Thanks SO MUCH!!! I HIT 100 subscribers!!!

3 Likes

Earlier today i hit my goal!!! :grinning:

1 Like