My predicament and a call to action to all flowlabbers

Hello, in the flowlab discord i submitted my game Pilot(null) to get featured and @grazer said that the game was definitely good enough to get featured BUT he didn’t want 2 space shooters to get featured in a row, so i’m making this post to either 1. Have the game submitted to get featured so much that grazer gives in and features my game or 2. Submit lots of good games that aren’t similar to my game and haven’t been featured, get one of those featured and then i can get my game featured. I know this may sound really petty but getting featured would really mean the world to me.

4 Likes

The game seems like it needs more polish to get featured, but I can speed up the production of my current project. (My game probably won’t get featured because it’s meant to be technically impressive, not game impressive)

2 Likes

Maybe I could get the Gamougg horror game featured? It might contain too disturbing content though. Actually nvm, I could possibly get the Ligma spinoff featured! It’s just one non-space shooter game that needs to get featured, right?

1 Like

If you disagree with Grazer, I suggest respectfully and courteously discussing it with him. Remember, he owns the website, not you. He’s often known to listen to reasonable arguments, but he has the final say.

2 Likes

sorry, moments like this is why i should leave the forums

1 Like

we are, on the discord

1 Like

Ah, I don’t use flowlab Discord. I’ve found it quite unwelcoming.

1 Like

really? for me it’s pretty nice. grazer is more active, and there’s more people there than actively on the forums. the only downside is Agent Y

1 Like

yep, this is the correct opinion

1 Like

Guess who’s agent ys favorite punching bag

1 Like

don’t leave man! don’t!

1 Like