It wont take me to the next level :(
What do you mean? Oh yeah, you have to use the Interactor Rifle to interact with things (hence the name). I got the idea for this gun after realizing that the grid-based movement example won’t let the player touch the next-level blocks. Also you kinda have to exploit the dash mechanics to beat level 2.
Ligma Updates June 12th, 2022
MetaNinja just reviewed game approximately 18 hours before this post. New updates are currently underway.
- Editor Easter Egg Guide (only the Easter Eggs found in the game editor)
- Updated Next Level block to look like a door (and gave it animations)
- Replaced the text “Boss HP” with “Pro Gabrielfo HP”
- Added footstep sounds for Gamougg
- Added enemies
- Added weapon skins
- Player is now set to Keep Between Levels
- Added damage animations and death animations
- Added more of the hazards and overall made the whole game harder
There are two enemy classes: Enemy and Minion. Enemies have 6 health and Minions have 3 health. Minions can only be summoned by bosses, while Enemies are placed on the map by default.