My Roommate Is An Assassin! Visual Novel Devlog

The Antihero of the story, but a very important character.

(The drawing looks a bit wack, but I will fix it)

5 Likes

DW, this is a topic for a user’s game, you can’t just go and post your art here. You might be able to link the station, but please don’t post things like this on dev-logs.

Thanks,
-Ember.Y

2 Likes

This isn’t an art topic, this is a devlog.

1 Like

Oh my god sorry, i posted on the wrong topic, i will delete the post and repost it on the art topic

3 Likes

Name: kouktsuki, Shimizu
Codename: Slient Demon

Shimizu is the best assassin and was the top of his marksman and combat class. He is going play a major role with the other 4 main characters, and basically is like a guide and teacher.

4 Likes

The reason why I am making this game because a few years ago, I wrote a novel about this. so I really wanted to put it like a game, so everyone could play. I believe pictures and words tell a better together when together. The novel is pretty long. And no, I am not a professional, and this isn’t my actual job yet. The novel started off at school, and it was after a test that I started to come up with these characters and the plot.

3 Likes

All these drawings are the recreation of what they looked like a few years ago. They look better though, and I’m very proud.

3 Likes

Hello Everyone, I been busy for the last 12 days. But i got some done. For now, I don’t want to focus on the dialogue, but I am focusing on the setting and story. This game is a click an point game after all.

4 Likes

Hello Everyone, I been just drawing the scenes and the settings. Which really improved my art skills. I will show you the setting for the game and probably the rough draft of the map of the city. Other than that, I been to finalize all the characters in a full body drawing. Here is Shimizu in weather wear.

5 Likes

Hello Everyone, It’s been a long time since I posted anything. I just been drawing and drawing. Everyday I wake up to just draw characters, the setting and everything. I’m doing this alone so I’m sorry if I’m taking too long. I just had lots to draw.

6 Likes