Nameless Game Updates/How I came to know about flowlab.}

Hi Guys! My name is RainRod. I am a solo game developer like some of you, I like to do a lot of game jams.Like seriously a lot of them. The past 10 years I have been doing a lot of game jams, learning, expanding. So here I am.

Sigh

Cant Believe this my 5th website I have been on. Anyways good to be here, good to see games being updated talked about, I am making a game which I have not have a title for but will in my furture plans.
This game is based on following the light(hope). This game is based on complex stories
, story chosen and timeline + Lore. You will pick your own story,you own fate.

Fate

Yes your own fate. There are many ways to die, and survive. This game will base your skill for strategy and thinking. If you lack you will die. This game will always have, what some people would groan about.
NO checkpoints, Yep. So if you die you have to restrt from the end.

Meeting flowlab

Before I could even think of this game let me tell you how I found flowlab. Tuesday 5:00 am.
I woke up and got on the computer to check my email to see if any of my group members texted me to make art for their game(yes I make art not pixel sorry, but I can make pixel but not for them). I would also
work on my 3d modeling skills. But then I get a email instead from you may know him @cottonstudio . He is what he said.
(WARNING: NO PICTURE PRIVACY)

Hey RainRod
Have you heard of flowlab

Who?

Flowlab. Good for praticing make games and learning good stuff there. You know?

What? Flowlab umm yeah definitely.

Fuck Time to research shit

Yes and thats how I found flowlab. Thank you @cottonstudio . So if you want to follow put a like and bye!
Time to watch the rain fall

8 Likes

Welcome, @RainRod.

A fate based game seems like a pretty unique idea and I don’t think something like that has been done on flowlab so I can’t wait to see what updates you have in store and how the game turns out.

4 Likes

Thanks @ManiacPumpkin . I hope everything in flowlab turns out fine. Yes and I can’t wait to show you. Thanks you

5 Likes

This sounds like a big game for him @ManiacPumpkin . I hope he does not delete it like me(low motivation) :neutral_face:

3 Likes

No f-word please, grazer banned it. All other swear words are allowed but must be censored.

4 Likes

Hm thank you and sorry for the bad word. Now that I know that, thank you
@John_Shrekinson

2 Likes

You’re welcome! I personally have no issues with swear words (I think of them every day).

3 Likes

Update 1

Today I sat down at my computer and thought of all the wonders I could put in my game. So I decided this story would take place in a flood. I added two main characters the dad and the son. In order to survive this flood you have to make your journey through of choices, or else you will die. See, Where I am going? But for now in the beginning time for some lore and stuff. But for now no spoiling, but if you want to know what the lore is about you can guess.

3 Likes

Lore theory: this is America

2 Likes

Good joke but it has something to do with the family

3 Likes

Thanks but I am half-serious

3 Likes

Welcome to flowlab! Its nice to meet you!

4 Likes

Hey guys good morning to all!
I have been up still planning for the big lore! I also made adjusts to the game which I will tell you at the end of each day. But I hope you guys doing well, and see ya

6 Likes

Well I hope this game gets alot of active dicussion
me of course…
R

1 Like

Ok guys here is the review of the game/
Screenshot 2022-05-19 9.24.04 AM

3 Likes

welcome @RainRod! nice to meet you. also try not to swear pls i hate swearing

1 Like

If people swear they swear, but personally I think swearing is entirely pointless, it serves absolutely no benefit. And thus, I also hate swearing (personal opinion). Also welcome @RainRod to Flowlab!

5 Likes

Colorful adjectives. Also watch the Netflix series that documents the origin of swear words. Additionally, welcome to Flowlab RainRod! Idk if I welcomed you before.

2 Likes

Don’t want to fill up this thread so I’ll try to keep this short. Maybe in like 1950 swear words were actually used when someone was mad, but now it’s just used randomly and serves no purpose even as a “colorful adjective”. If someone just lost their house I understand if they want to “Vent”, but otherwise it seems as random as “Cap” and the other random words people are giving new meanings.

3 Likes

Oi innit bruv

Also RainRod this game is interesting so far and I’m excited for more

3 Likes