National Supreme Soldier Official Page

Welcome to the official page!

This page will have EVERYTHING that you need to know about NSS, as the game grows and more people play when it comes out. I don’t know when it is coming out but I’m making a lot of progress.

Storyline

In 3045, Another verison of humans called humons came down to earth unexpectedly, and attacked the 3 main cities. All the Damage made the population go down because of food, water and poverty. So in order to save the earth the government made a organization called NSS. Which is made for people who gets hardcore training for 24 hours. So if you break a bone you break, you bleed you bleed, and if you die they leave you to die.

NSS-12

the most legendary solider who fought for them for 10 years. He was feared my most. No one fought him or even bother refusing. They would surrender. But this time is different.

Updates:
Well be Down in the comments.

Thank you and support!
@Cotton2

8 Likes

I’m assuming that the government created an organization or project to heavily train people to be combat ready against the “humons”, but I would suggest that they maybe need a little bit more training than just 24 hours. Even if there was a procedure such as a muscle serum or prosthetic implants (just examples) the soldiers would still need time to adapt to the new processes and training in general will take a bit of time anyway. At least that’s what I thought, but I’m sure you probably had something better in store.

Also for the second part, what do you mean exactly by “you break a bone, you break, you bleed you bleed, and if you die, they leave you to die.”? Is it that once you prove any sort of injury or weakness you just get left behind or kicked out or something. I’m probably reading it way wrong, but I was kinda confused on this.

Anyway the story is really good other than the small details I pointed above. I used to write a lot of Sci-fi stories like yours so I’m really into this kind of stuff. Can’t wait to see what you plan on doing with it and the games you make for it.

3 Likes

ok sorry for the confusing statement. that means in training there will be real guns firing at you. So if you die they dont care, they wouldnt help you. strict rules boyysss

3 Likes

Okay, that makes sense. But if the population grew small because of the battles, poverty, and lack of natural resources, you would think they would have a little more kindness in taking care of the soldiers. By doing this is definitely pushed the “Survival of the fittest” to the max and produce few, but elite soldiers.

2 Likes

oh has game… yeah he explain to me that the world is full.

2 Likes

gameplay on YT watch now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2VOo7dS2lc

2 Likes

I know this is kinda off topic, but what editing software did you use for your video? I use imovie and it is kinda awful and I’ve been wanting to change to something else, but I don’t know what one works good.

Also what did you use for the intro? It looks really cool.

You also gained another sub, lol.

2 Likes

really nice video and game, but cringe gaming intro made me unsubscribe

1 Like

It’s way better than mine, lol.

2 Likes

Thank you here i will show you what site i use
Use panzoid for your intro
I use canva for my editing

3 Likes

I will be making my game pixel, but still will look the same.

3 Likes

Now the character has changed a little but still is the same. He can now move has head!!!
Screenshot 2022-02-15 10.52.27 AM

3 Likes

Yours is good, just a bit too long. I have to use the 5-10 second skip (King Crimson) to get to your video, lol.

2 Likes

Really nice [Caesar chan]! He reminds me even more of this drawing I made now:

1 Like

I found a really awesome intro that definitely fits my channel, but I had to pay $10 for it and I didn’t have the money to do it. But maybe someday I plan on it.

2 Likes

Job doing money saving grind

2 Likes

pixel does not seem to work for me… back to art shall we

2 Likes

hmmm nice drawing can i add it

3 Likes

Thanks! Sure, just put my name in the credits if you use it.

2 Likes