Need help deleting position from a list

I’m trying to make it so when you delete a block, it deletes its position saved on the X and Y list saves. Right now, i have a system set up where it reads each item off the X and Y lists before adding its own position so that when it’s deleted it takes that list and uses it to set the X and Y lists and blah blah blah. I don’t really have a clue what I’m doing, and kinda need someone to help:

2 Likes

Haven’t looked at the game, but if you’re using global blocks just set the value to 0

1 Like

But. I’m. Using. Lists. Like. I. Said.

Listen, even if I set the list to empty, that would completely erase the list, which would make it reset, making the whole thing pointless.

1 Like

Haven’t given this a ton of thought yet, but I would find the value of the item you are deleting, have the Text List list all the values in, then I would use the Text Compare behavior to see if they match, If they match then delete the matching value, then put the rest back into a save list that goes into the save.

1 Like

What else do you think I did :upside_down_face:

1 Like

To see if they match put it in something like Text, have it be tested with Text Compare, then if it doesn’t match add it to a Text List, then have another Text reset the main Test to empty and repeat. If they match, make it so the matching value not be added to the main Text List.

1 Like

Its possible you just don’t know how to do it

1 Like

If Number List can’t go into Text put it in Number instead and do the rest like I said.

1 Like

or instead of making a text going into a text compare, literally just do a number filter :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yes, that works too, you are welcome for the help I gave you. If you can’t figure something else out just ask and I’ll help.

Don’t automatically assume that you helped me. The stuff you mentioned I already tried or was just plain wrong :upside_down_face:

1 Like

You did it wrong, it is correct if done correctly.

1 Like

There are still a few things with it that I didn’t mention because I only thought about it for a minute or so before I replied, Idk what I haven’t mentioned because I would need to actually build it before i fully know, but it should be simple to figure out.

1 Like