Need help on something

Ok so I am just experimenting… is there any example like this:
R
is this possible to make punches like this with emmiting? :star_struck:

3 Likes

Yeah, I did this in Gamougg 4 with the Electrolyte Gauntlets.

also

:bangbang::bangbang:HOLY ******* SHIT:bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang: IS THAT A ************* JOJO REFERENCE!!!11!1!1!1!1!1!1! :scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream: JOJO IS THE BEST ******* ANIME :fire::fire::fire::fire::100::100::100::100: JOSUKE IS SO BADASSSSS :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch::facepunch: ORAORAORAORAORALORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA :weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary: :weary::weary::weary::weary: MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage:WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo!:moyai: :moyai: Yo Angelo!:moyai: :moyai: Yo Angelo! Yo Angelo!:moyai: Yo Angelo! :moyai: Yo Angelo!:moyai: :moyai: Yo Angelo! :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo! Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo! Yo Angelo!:moyai: Yo Angelo! :moyai: Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo!:moyai: :moyai: Yo Angelo! :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: Yo Angelo! :moyai: Yo Angelo! :moyai: Yo Angelo!:moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: Yo Angelo! :moyai: :moyai: Yo Angelo!:moyai: Yo Angelo! :moyai: :moyai: Yo Angelo!:moyai: :moyai: Yo Angelo! :moyai: Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo! :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: Yo Angelo!:moyai: :moyai: :moyai: Yo Angelo!:moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: Yo Angelo! :moyai: Yo Angelo! Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo!Yo Angelo! Yo Angelo! :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: :moyai: Oh you’re approaching me :question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question::question:But it was me, Dio :bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::bangbang::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I would just use an animation and then summon a hit box for the fists

2 Likes

Yeah very cool, John Shrekinson

1 Like

I need to take a bigger challenge…

instead of using emitting use an attacher that would move forward using the position behavior and for the hit detection use raycasting and send a message when that raycast hits to whatever it hit. Is this a challenge?

1 Like

Bro stop @John_Shrekinson you getting me a little to exited.

2 Likes

Man really said

The fists are a separate object emitted from the weapon object. You can put the code in the player if you want. If you want to make the “same type of Stand” as Star Platinum, make sure to emit fast.

1 Like

Look! It’s the guy who has a dream!

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the help! ORA ORA!

1 Like

What code in the player??

1 Like

The punching code from Gamougg 4

Ok Thank you I will add you to end credit

1 Like

You’re welcome!

Thanks!

1 Like