Need some Chiptunes

Ello everyone! I am working on a gameboy-type game, and after searching the different music options, it didn’t feel like any of them would fit. I’m looking for a small, basic-level-type, chiptune. Yes, I’ve tried Jummbox, but I’m god awful at making my own music on that. Could anybody help?

hjjkrhjeshfjsehkahdkwhdauhdkawdhakjdwakjdnakjwdkajwdh3rq3eywayR%^W&^GSBNHShuedhass78

2 Likes

Pandora's Box here’s a small chiptune you could use as a theme for when a specific character talks or something

2 Likes

flowlab has a ton of these in the new indie and extra playlists, are you sure literally none of them fit? even the basic ones should fit

5 Likes

idk, i don’t now his opinion but personally i think having default music makes your game feel a bit lower quality

2 Likes

there’s like 400 different soundtracks in flowlab, not really easy to know all of which are ‘defaults’

4 Likes

It’s not the music, it’s the game probably. (Also could just be bad sound choices)

2 Likes

now that i think about it yeah, i’m dumb

1 Like

I made this in 3 mins, if this fits I can add on to make it sound less basic and make it a LOT better

3 Likes

I don have experience in chiptunes… so uh… don judge
in fact this is the first time using these instruments

2 Likes

I actually really like this! I think I’ll use this for either the main menu or one of the basic levels. Thanks for the music!

1 Like

here is a better version\JummBox

2 Likes