Need to make a beat em up enemy AI

So im developing a beat em up game and i need an enemy ai as seen in most games in the genre. I have no idea how to do something like this at the moment and need help with this. Thanks to anyone who helps. (Heres the game so you can look at the code i have so far Flowlab Game Creator - Marvel SuperHeros)

you can’t really achieve “AI” using flowlab but rather an algorithm. all you simply needa do is make him randomly move back and forth (using a random and velocity trigger), and always make him check in a proximity for the player. if the player is in that proximity the enemy simply checks where the player is and moves towards that direction. You can do this by using extractor triggers to find the players location and store them in globals. Then use those globals to have the enemy locate the players position. I hope this helps

yeah uhm… im a beginner so i barley know how that would be put together

you can actually achieve AI but it’s very hard. here’s my code for my Top-Down Shooter :neutral_face: (credits to CodeAlpaca for making this code):
Screenshot 2023-03-15 at 11.35.24 AM

1 Like

thats still just an algorithm, AI actually evolves and learns based on its actions which would be very hard to code and achieve in flowlab.

2 Likes

OOOOOOOOOOOH he means that kinda ai

2 Likes

i just meant an enemy ai

1 Like