NEW Distance Percentage Bundle 🔊 [LINK]

But the Icon has to stay in view of the screen, and you cant do that with a game world object.

1 Like

keep the icon as interface

i tried that already.

1 Like

yes i know

If you use global for the player instead of the extractor values for the interface icon it should work

1 Like

the camera follows the player which means the interface should allows be with the player

That’s what I did lol.

1 Like

so replace the this x and this y extractors with player x y globals and keep the ai globals so basically use both

1 Like

you clearly have extractors and not globals so you didn’t

Wait, it worked-

1 Like

that’s because the user interface doesn’t use game coordinates so you would have to use players coordinates instead

1 Like

One more question, what is the min and max for?

1 Like

the max will stretch out the total distance it can go to. so if i set it to 3 it will mulitply the percentage by 3 making the range 3 times farther. the min will set the output to whatever its set to. So if I set the min to 10 the the minimum output will be 10 and will not go any less.

1 Like

If this is still hard to understand I plan on making a video on this so people can easily understand how to use every customization on it

1 Like

That would be great, thank you so much for your help, loving this bundle.

1 Like

You’re welcome, I’m glad you like the bundle. If there’s any more questions let me know, as well as any bugs you may find with it or improvements I could add.

1 Like

I’m also working on a top-down custom car movement bundle if you would need that for anything.

1 Like

That would be great! I was thinking about making a top-down racing game. :slight_smile:

2 Likes