NEW DUMB GAME by todorrobot

Hello friends!

I just put the finishing touches on my entry for the 3-hour tri-jam that took place last week. It took me over a week to finish (oops!). I was trying to do two jams at once which made me end up missing BOTH deadline and the end result is pretty dumb since the concept/premise was pretty thin from the beginning.

But. It made me laugh. Maybe you will enjoy it, too? Have a go, if you’re so inclined and let me know what you think.

12 Likes

This definitely made me laugh, I love it! It’s a pretty good game, easy to understand and a hilarious concept. Great work!

3 Likes

Great job, a short game that was totally worth my time :grinning:

5 Likes

Can I use “totally worth my time” as a review quote? I love it.

6 Likes

Yes of course, as long as it doesn’t come out as Sarcastic :joy:

3 Likes

Thay’s hilarious, nice job. I love Camera zoom out; it makes you feel like you’re in trouble before you even see who it is

3 Likes

What a hilarious concept! This is probably your best game yet (definitely the funniest though)!

It’s good for a game made in 3 hours :upside_down_face::+1:

1 Like

well, it was SUPPOSED to be made in 3 hours. I actually spent a week on it and missed the deadline for BOTH jams. And that was after at least one false start.

The game below, was my first attempt at the 3 hour jam, but constructing a new mechanic that I wasn’t very familiar with wasn’t feasible. The only good thing about this game is the rocking theme that @Baconcat008 wrote for it. :smiley:

5 Likes

What you could have done with the road was make it so it was all the same size, but as it slowly makes it way to the bottom of the screen, the X size will increase instead of the entire size so that way the road isn’t dotted, but I’m not even sure if you want to cause it still looks pretty cool either way. Looks retro.

2 Likes