New Featured Games Announced ⭐

I just added a pretty big list of featured games from the Flowjam. The Winners, the honorable mentions, and a few more:

• Universal Crumble
  • Operation Delete
  • Room For None
  • S.P.A.C.E. Shipping
  • Anti Matters
  • Color Complex
  • The Cow Snatchers From Outer Space
  • Claustrophobia
  • Reboxing
  • TENHP
  • Tetroom
  • Glowbug
  • Earth That Was
  • Be There Be Square
  • The Plague TD
  • Don’t run out of space
  • Iceship Omicron
14 Likes

Cool; what happened to “Pack It!”?

5 Likes

I think JR is probably fixing some issues with it before it’s added (He said he needs to fix a few display order bugs in a previous post)

6 Likes

I actually did add Pack-It!, but it’s not showing up in the list, so I assume that @JR01 has it set to unlisted or something. If you makes it public again it will show up as a featured game :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yeah, it was unlisted and I couldn’t change it until voting was done.
It’s on the front page now, I’ll continue to work on that game and get the base features done before cloning it and making a full game out of it.

6 Likes

That’s a LOT of featured games lol I think a sort function, or tag function for the game search is due. Or maybe categories?

Anyways, congrats to everyone who participated in the Jam! Y’all did great!

11 Likes

Kinda sad that my game didn’t make it on there, but it’s fine. We have next time.

5 Likes

Aye man, I’ve been in 3 jams and still haven’t made it on there, no worries lol — just say you’ll get ‘em next year, then really push for it. The point of the jam was for experience and learning, and I’m sure that’s exactly what everyone did whether they are aware of it or not. :slight_smile:

I definitely learned something, I need to get better at art and I need to plan my games more.

5 Likes

This is awesome, thanks @grazer. There were a lot of fun games this Jam. Great job everyone!

3 Likes

Thanks bro for the support! It’s really better in you look at the situation from the positive side.

2 Likes