New Featured Games from the 2023 Summer Flowjam ✨

I just featured the top games (by developer rating) from the Flowjam.

I usually only feature the games that score at least a 3.0 rating, but the quality bar seems to be getting raised continually, so I went a bit farther down the list this time. Here is a list of the new featured games:

1. Shroud of the Fifth, by @Recryptech
  2. Gods of Five, by @DinoDev, @Hong_Jooni_Pooni, & @CodeAlpaca
  3. Envoy, by @sup3r87 & @Logan_K
  4. Stone Cold Steel, by @Agent_Y & @Baron_Wasteland
  5. Low Noon Saloon, by @HuckleBerry & @Greggo
  6. Blue Sky, by @rcreger, @glowbug, and @Crigence
  7. Wizzo, by @Galactian
  8. Elemental5, by @ThatBoxLion
  9. Rules’A’Nature, by @extrez
  10. Element Alcazar, by @paisleypug
  11. Daniel’s Body, by @DarkStar_Studios
  12. Elementally, My Dear Watson, by @todorrobot (and others…? - not sure who all worked on this, TBH)
  13. The 5 Harmonies, by @NILS

A huge thank you to everyone who participated, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did :smiley:

22 Likes

Ahh 0.22 stars away from being featured!!! So close!!

I think Todd worked with JR01.

Yeah, I think I was a few starts away.

2 Likes

I’m featured :slight_smile:
I think my game could’ve had more, but people seem to like it. Will put down the difficulty on my rock levels though

7 Likes

Well honestly I don’t think Elemental Bingo should be featured, because it’s kind of a flowjam joke, not even a real game that is re-playable.

6 Likes

you did it pug, you son of a gun you did it! you got featured! congrats

3 Likes

Well, that’ll conclude the Summer 2023 Flowjam.

1 Like

■■■■, these games were nice

3 Likes

welcome to the forums @ThoseDolphins , i am @DWGAMEMASTER or just DW for short, and i am the embodiment of chaos, you should head to the otc

2 Likes

I recommend you don’t go to the Off Topic Channel, but welcome to the forums!

3 Likes

well thats just rude, just because you hate the otc does not mean he has to as well

1 Like

I don’t hate it, it’s just a bit chaotic. If he wanted to be here purely for game dev it’s not the place to go, if not I’m sure he’d stumble upon it himself.

2 Likes

hey @CodeAlpaca , could you further explain how to use that value thing like in the coding class, some screen shots of the code would help

1 Like