(NEW) Flowjam Official Post: Submissions Today Extended to Tomorrow!

Hi @XxCarbotxX Here’s my “top-down” game. I thought the deadline was today, but whatever. :slight_smile:

Enjoy pooping on some cars in “Top-Down Seagull Showdown.”
http://www.flowlab.io/game/play/1117665

@todorrobot The deadline was supposed to be yesterday buy I extended it to the end of this flowjam just cause why not. Thanks though ill take a look!

@MagmaDude100 all good, but just a suggestion, you could make another free account for flowjam games, but if you can’t / don’t want to it’s all good!

Simple_doge here (on my 6th doge account)
Am i allowed to enter the flowjam?

@simple_doge6 yeah! you still have 5 days

Flowjam Announcement

Everyone, remember this jam ends today! Get your games in!

https://flowlab.io/game/view/1140426

last minuite
its terrible

Flowjam Announcemet

Due to the lack of submissions, I am extending the jam until tomorrow.

O… thx

Yo, The MAGMA GAME JAM just ended with like, 3 submissions, it doesn’t matter the amount of submissions, you don’t extend the time (sorry nk) because they’re supposed to finish it within the given time limit.

I ran out of time because I had too many ideas, but i will post the results of what i ended up working on once I have something playable.

@“Black Hyena Studios” I appreciate the thought but ima go out on a limb here. This is my jam, so I run the rules. Just because I don’t run by the norms of a game jam doesn’t mean that it isn’t good. I just want to allow people to have a fun time challenging themselves to making a game in the time I give them, but when they are busy and stressed over it I don’t want to disappoint them when they realize they missed it. The main reason I started this was to see the creativity that can come out of this community, not to divide it with competition, and if its turning out that way I might as well end the jam now. I realize that it hasn’t been successful, but as I have seen from the discord and @nkbulider here, I think that they just want to have fun.

I’m sorry if I came off as a bit harsh, but I just want to say this. This is a place where people can chill and have fun, and not to be restricted to things that are above them. I do have some power over this jam, but I also listen to the community it has built up and see what requests and needs they have, so I can implement them to make a funner, more enjoyable experience.

~Sincerely, Carbot

gamejam

@Crigence , nooooooo!.. I was going to make another account for a Flowjam so it would be on the site (because I would have won, of course :lol: )… Well, good luck… :anguished:

Thanks for recommending my jam, man (next game jam starts Monday)

oh