New Flowlab Plan Just Dropped: Starter Edition (limited time) 🎉

Hey @grazer, hate to revive this topic(not really) but I noticed that on my profile I have the ability to create DEV teams but I can’t enable them from any of my games, I figured this was because you’re not supposed to be able to make DEVs with the starter edition.

On that note, I got an email telling me to check that present you made for the Indies and I got a 404 error as I should have because I’m not indie. I wasnt sure if I was supposed to receive the email, but I thought I’d mention it.

I just wanted to point these things out in case they are bugs or something.

10 Likes

Thanks for the heads up - these sounds like bugs, I’ll take a look and let you know.

9 Likes

@AbstractGallery - the indie bonus thing should be fixed. It will give you the bonus now if you try again.

6 Likes

Yep, looks like it works, thanks!

6 Likes

i have a request . . . for the sprite editor can you add a Rotate feature so i dont have to re draw everything upside down, or like a Flip feature too ? @grazer

5 Likes

That would help so much, especially for paths, lol.

5 Likes

I believe this has already been revealed as part of the upcoming sprite editor update.

7 Likes

or if you wanted to make a c haracter sprite do a roll animation or some kind of spinning object

3 Likes

Where do i buy??? @grazer

1 Like

Hey @pimpoplays - this plan was a limited time offer that is no longer available on the site. Sorry :crying_cat_face:

1 Like

ohh:( ok thanks @grazer