New Flowlab Plan Just Dropped: Starter Edition (limited time) 🎉

Through Flowlab’s development, lots of people have asked about the possibility of a lower-priced plan for people who are either just starting out, or don’t need everything that the full Indie version provides.

I decided to give it a try today, and have added the Starter Edition which is only $4.97 per month. This promotion is only running for one month right now, to see how much interest there is in the new plan - so grab it in the next 30 days if you want it:
Flowlab Game Creator - New Starter Edition

I’d also love to hear any feedback if anyone has any :slight_smile:

Thanks

16 Likes

Okay this is a good idea :+1:

Some say that 3 is the magic number, but when it comes to subscription pricing you always aim for 4 :upside_down_face:

I love all the stuff you can get with starter, and it seems like a good idea to get people working on flowlab!

6 Likes

So if you buy the year long, does it just go away in a month?

3 Likes

No, you can keep the subscription as long as you like.

6 Likes

I still honestly don’t see why $10 is too high.
I know most of the users are kids, but most of the features are already available for free.

On another note, Disney+ is like $8, so the $5 price tag is more parent friendly?
Idk what other parent-like subscriptions to compare it to, but $5 may make the world difference for more availability…

4 Likes

Maybe when Flowlab grows bigger and more popular Grazer could reduce the prices temporarily or permanently to increase accessibility

4 Likes

could someone make a chart comparing the different account types

3 Likes

Isn’t it just on the Flowlab website?

5 Likes

yeah, but it needs the new one

4 Likes

The new one is basically just indie, but not infinite games, and no exporting those games, and also no dev teams.

6 Likes

Wait, do you have it?

4 Likes

I was planning on getting indie for a month but now that this is out I’ll just get this, I don’t need any more games and I wasn’t planning on exporting or making any DEVs anytime soon.

Does this come with indie behaviors like shaders, cloud, or fullscreen?

3 Likes

Yes, Yes, and Yes. The full list is on the page :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Lol, don’t know how I missed that, now I just have to wait until my dad wakes up so he can link his credit card xD

5 Likes

I just got it an hour ago :+1:

5 Likes

I got it! Thank you @grazer!!!

Edit: So excited to mess with the Shader!

4 Likes

Thanks for upgrading again :+1:

I hope you like the new stuff.

6 Likes

Imma @ someone RQ @Et56

4 Likes

44ba57d336060ea2c3c07a20093cfdd3

6 Likes