New Flowlab version: The Procrastination Update ⏲️

By thw way, welcome to the forums!

1 Like

Hey @Svennne - welcome, and thanks for signing up as an Indie!

Mutiplayer for exported games hasn’t been a very high priority so far, since is hasn’t been high on most people’s list of feature requests, and it’s going to be very technically complicated to build :frowning:

6 Likes

Is there a way to zoom out?

1 Like

Idk. I haven’t checked flowlab yet, but I assume there would be :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Maybe you can use a negative integer to zoom out?

@The_Kodex, use a number smaller than 100.

4 Likes

Thanks i’m going to try that

Update: It worked!

4 Likes

Don’t know if you understand it yet but here’s a quick overview:
100 is normal zoom, going above will zoom in and going lower will zoom out. Hope that helps.

5 Likes

Ohh, you mean your computer’s camera. I understand now :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I’ve wanted it, but it’s definitely not needed as of now. I read up on it, and what the original agar.io creator said about multiplayer probably applies to you. But keep up the great work!

4 Likes

Grazer: adds background behaviors
me: SUPER MARIO WORLD MARCH 3 MUSIC PLAYS

1 Like

Awesome update! I love logging in and being pleasantly surprised by the new features. You are awesome grazer :+1:

4 Likes

@johnpost

4 Likes

I am honored, haha. I have more free time now that school’s done, so I am touching up THG3 and working on a new idea I had for a game.

4 Likes

Just as a quick update, there’s an off topic channel for chill, @MetaNinja is making scary big game still, @ManiacPumpkin made some pretty awesome games, I made a horror game that has like 30 ripoffs already lol, and @AbstractGallery is making something super cool. Sorry if I missed anyone lol

Also there have been a million game jams.

7 Likes

I’ll make sure to check some out, thanks

5 Likes

Hmmmm…

4 Likes

Wow an update LESSSS GOOOOO!!!

2 Likes

Also, I exist. Hi there person I haven’t met :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

YES, this is amazing. they seem like small things but stuff I’ve wanted to be able to do for a long time. thanks grazer!

9 Likes