New Fnaf Fan-Game Coming Soon!

I have been using flowlab for a few months only. So if you see any of my codes are inefficient, Try to make open suggestions. Flowlab Game Creator - New Game

8 Likes

The art, just make the art better

3 Likes

Art of the animatronic?

2 Likes

I mean like everything. All of the art needs to be the same size pixel, which is called pixel consistency. Never use different sized pixels in the same sprites it just looks disgusting. I know you may not be good at art since your new or maybe haven’t even done pixel art before flowlab but some small things will make it look better. There are a lot of kind good artists on flowlab that can give you some good advice or help you with the art if you ask.

2 Likes

I’m pretty good at code and decent at art so if you need some quick help you can always ask me

3 Likes

That would be great! But how will you give me the art if you are willing to help?

3 Likes

I’m not really good at the art that your trying to go for so all I can give you is advice. It’s really late for a lot of people so not a lot of people are on at this time. If you have discord you can join the flowlab discord there’s more people and it’s more active than the website’s forums. So if you ask any questions they usually get answered in 5 mins. I’m sure there would be some people willing to help you with the art. If they do they can just send separate images of the sprites and you can upload them in the sprite editor of an object.

2 Likes

In the sprite editor there’s a scroll bar on the left side which you can change the size of the pixel brush. When making art make sure that’s set to the same every time. For the style your going for I would stick to either 2 or 3.

3 Likes

I will try to get discord first, cuz I don’t have it.

2 Likes

Affirmative. Thank you for your advice!

3 Likes

once you do get a discord account setup here is the link to the flowlab discord server:

3 Likes

What about the UI though? It has buttons to turn left or right. Do i change that too?

2 Likes

for now I wouldn’t mess with any of the UI just worry about the sprite artwork. You can always easily change the UI fonts in the future. You could temporarily have a non-pixelated font that way it won’t look too off when you size it differently. There are also plenty of games that have pixel graphics with non pixel fonts like terraria.

3 Likes

Hey! I realized that you were actually the guy who made “The Fractured World” game.

3 Likes

Hey you played that?

2 Likes

Of course i did! Is it finished?

3 Likes

I was going to completely remake it but maybe I should just keep it as a fun puzzle game

2 Likes

Good for you that you can create cool games like that.

3 Likes

Saddly no, I have been working on a lot of other projects recently

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve been on flowlab for a long time so I have a lot of experience, you’ll get there it just takes some time.

3 Likes