New GAME! Official:Dark Defense 1 (TD)---Updates and MORE! [Update 1.08]

@ManiacPumpkin and @MrMcMemerMan welcome back to another day in Dark Defense production!

2 Likes

so today we are going to be fixing the bug with woodie and merge tower one way you can get around the bug as of right now is when you place woodie next to merge tower and woody inst moving/shooting then click woodie and he will be engaged

Could I start getting pinged for updates? I like where this game is going :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For sure @Yorkie2323

1 Like

umm @Yorkie2323 uh how do i ping you again i forgot lol

.-. you just did, by doing @yorkie2323

oh… :man_facepalming:t2: :sob: :rofl:

1 Like

@Yorkie2323 @ManiacPumpkin @MrMcMemerMan @GameMaster107 ok here we go trying to fix bugs and add new stuff into our game any thing wrong that you notice or anything you would like to see in the game just tell us here on this forum

Alrighty

1 Like

@ManiacPumpkin @MrMcMemerMan @Yorkie2323 @GameMaster107 ok so i wanna make an update to the (TD) game what should me and @GameMaster107 Do???

This text is pointless so stop reading lol

Soooo what should me and @GameMaster107 and @beanies_bugs do today for our game [Dark Defense (TD) 1]

• 1.Make a new ENEMY
  • 2.Fix the woodie BUG
  • 3.Make the Upgrades MENU
  • 4.Make ROUNDS

0 voters

I think upgrades are a good idea…

@Yorkie2323 @ManiacPumpkin pls vote to help us know what we need to do and if you have anyone else you think would like this game get them on this forum…
OH AND @MrMcMemerMan I would say you could vote but you wont be here for a while

2 Likes

maybe you can find some ideas in my TD game

1 Like

Please don’t revive dead topics, thanks.

1 Like