NEW pokemon discussion

I’m sad, depressed, and disappointed, that the original pokemon discussion was closed by it’s original poster. So, I’m starting a new one.

I’m also starting this because I got a flashcart and now play pokemon rom-hacks on a real GBA, and I want to post my progress on the games.

I’ll start my kirby pokemon rom-hack as a nuzlocke and I’ll post about it randomly.

4 Likes

Not even joking, I didn’t edit that in…

Regardless, it’s from about a year ago so it doesn’t matter that much.

(Subject change) Kirby pokemon rom-hack? That sounds interesting!

3 Likes

Oh, you didn’t close it? Strange.

But yeah it’s a Kirby Pokemon Rom-Hack.

I’m also downloading a fire-red rom hack which is a Scarlet and Violet thing, plus infinite fusion!
It gives off such cool vibes when playing rom hacks on a real GBA instead of an emulator.

2 Likes

Ok, I’ll be right back I am going to play the kirby pokemon rom-hack. Sadly it’s not like you battle as kirby and play as kirby like that BDSP mod but the pokemon are replaced with kirby enemies so it’s cool.

3 Likes

I need to get an emulator, i played pkmn emerald on an arcade cabinet once and I’ve been wanting to continue ever since

2 Likes

Honestly Emerald is my favorite pokemon game, I obviously chose mudkip, since water types are one of the best.

Also there’s this GBA emulator I use on the steamdeck called Mgba, you could download that or something. or use a web-based emulator.

2 Likes

Guys I have a

Secret

I still play Pokémon go

2 Likes

I still too? I play pokemon go and pikmin bloom. Both made by Niantic.

Niantic is awesome ngl.

2 Likes

I played pokemon go for a while but deleted it recently because i hadn’t touched it in months.

3 Likes

Obligatory

2 Likes

I don’t think you really “enslave” your pokemon.

3 Likes

I only got to play like 4 minutes of Pokemon: Puffy Pink in class 2 days ago but I got Whispy Woods Jr as my starter.
(This is him)

4 Likes

I love Pokemon Horizons! It looks so good!

1 Like

Forgot this existed ngl

1 Like

same lol

1 Like

I lost a nuzlocke

2 Likes

I died at rock type gym

2 Likes

HAHHAHHAHAHHHA YOU ■■■■

1 Like

in your face