NEW PROJECT, come help

That’s true, but someone else can add the objects/levels as needed

1 Like

Ok, it just didn’t work well on our last collab. I’ll try again though

@Cuts_ups I can’t invite you, it says there’s no user named Darian_K .

Try instead of an underscore use a space. Sometimes the forums add an underscore to replace the space.

1 Like

Ok. I invited u btw. Remember you need to escape and refresh frequently to see what I’m doing

For the beginning we need to make terrain that looks good and we need character models. I’m best at coding and pixel art, but not flowlab pixel art lol. Who can take over that department?

• Pixel Art
  • Directing
  • Programming
  • Conceptual Design
  • I have a character designed [EXTRA]

0 voters

• Pixel Art
  • Directing
  • Programming
  • Conceptual Design
  • I have a character designed [EXTRA]

0 voters

@grazer is there a way to mention everyone that’s commented?
@ManiacPumpkin @browngr @Crigence @MetaNinja @MrMcMemerMan @AbstractGallery vote please

1 Like

I can do some coding. Currently working on a character. And I’m somewhat decent at pixel art.

1 Like

I do believe pixel art will be the hardest category, since we need the characters to look like they’re from the same place even though we all have one in our heads from different places.

1x2 should be the average size, although feel free everyone to change that for your character if needed or desired. No bigger than 3x3 I think though

Also, don’t do the avatar coding yet, as I feel that there should be some organization with behavior bundles for that. Plus we need to decide beforehand what all is a fair, balanced move.

All I have is punching and jumping, lol.

1 Like

Well, you said medieval knight pumpkin guy, right?

If so then lances, polearms, arming swords, bastard swords (don’t report plz lol), and bows/crossbows could all be weapons.

And, of course, we have to add Terry Crews as a character.

Well, I didn’t use my Minecraft skin, it’s just a basic Steve looking thing with green skin and a pumpkin head.

1 Like

Ok lol, I think us 2 are the only minecraft avatars

I need my laser canon and magic, as shown in my avatar tho lol