NEW PROJECT, come help

So my charecter would be dronemaster - based off of crypto from apex ledgends
nutreal b drone view alows him to control his drone / stop controling his drone
side b - while in drone he can send an emp that does 10%/ not in drone moves his drone right
down b - while in drone drop a land mine that will go off after 30 seconds if not contacted/moves drone down
up b - while in drone puts up a protective sheild that can absorb one hit no matter how strong the atack but can only gaurd one side/ not in drone uses his drone to shoot a trampoline for him to bounce off of
ultimate - while in drone shoot an emp that sets the opponets damge to 999 for 1.5 seconds/not in drone pulls out a thermite grenade that closes off a portion of the map with fire for 6 seconds fire does 40% per colision but does no knockback

properties
while in drone he has a sheild that will defend againt 25%

dronemaster and his drone

That’s a nice sprite and a fun idea!

Did you make that inside of kodex’s labyrinth or in your own character

my own charecter

some drone movement

https://forms.gle/jJ5t39Resaqm9BNw7
this is the charecter aplicaton form
@meburningslime
could you put this in the top of the page

im totally confused, i thought we were only doing 2 regular attacks and 2 special attacks. this game is al over the place, we need to be on the same page, im about to quit.

1 Like

@ShadowGaming I know what you mean, communicateuon is wack and nobody knows what they are doing.

@ShadowGaming So far I am trying to code 2 weapon attacks and the default melee on the base player but now people are disregarding everything and doing their own thing.

These custom characters all look different and I’m not even sure of all the characters have a 2x2 ratio, as well as the fact that I’m saying what I’m doing and what should happen and nobody’s acting on that or asking and I’m being ignored when I’m trying to actually sort things.

@meburningslime started this project but whrn he did I assumed he knew exactly what he wanted to do but it seems we’re all doing our own thing and making it up as we go along.

Edit: I was close to quiting myself yesterday

1 Like

Okay so let me try and organize this, we will work on characters FIRST.
Each character will have 2 regular attacks, and 2 special attacks, OH they will also have a recovery (an attack that can help them get back on the stage if they fall off).
No characters will be too OP, or have complete nonsense abilities.
We will focus on one thing at a time.
We will work on something else AFTER.

1 Like

I agree, but I’m kinda doing that whole aspect myself.

My udea was we do the base player and use that code for everyone else’s custom players and they customise that at their will, so the base player needs to get done.

What needs to happen next is discussing this. Will the character have health? If I’m doing the code for the base of all characters what am I meant to be coding?

I’ve arranged a melee attack and 2 different pickup weapon attacks like in Brawlhala.

1 Like

no health, damage. i know how to code the damage and cool idea, but some characetrs dont have weapons

1 Like

so I have to change my whole Idea for dronemaster?

1 Like

Yes, that sounds like a good place to start. I can’t organize this very well sorry, I tried

1 Like

No u can use your dronemaster but the coding will have to be in Kodex’s avatar

1 Like

yes, you do. it shouldnt be that hard. and if you need help to make your art look cooler, i can help.

oh right we have to have a ultimate too.

What are we doing? I don’t understand half the words that kodex says and my character apparently isn’t allowed cause it’s not in Kodex’s mainframe?

1 Like

ok but I think he will have to keep the 4 moves when not using his drone to make his recovery viable

and maintain movebilty