New Sprite Shop Open! 🏪

This is definitely the tricky part! I kept thinking of game ideas to use my (upcoming) sprite pack for, and had to force myself to keep things generic and manageable. @Baron_Wasteland has a real knack and style for pushing pixels and his sprites are well worth the cost. I’m going a similar route as you mentioned @TGW with some full sets and some smaller expansions or specialized item packs that all work together. We’ll see how it goes. :smiley:

3 Likes

OOH! In fact, it’s been posted! Flowlab Game Creator - Sprite Shop

GOPHER BROKE:

Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 8.53.51 AM

111 Total Sprites (29 animated/82 static). Suitable for side-view platformer or top-down adventure, strategy, action arcade or puzzle game.

• Farmer Sprite includes Run, Jump, Axe Chop, Shovel Dig, Hurt, Death

• Gopher Sprite includes Pop Up. Peek, Throw, Hurt, Duck

$5

7 Likes

OOH! In fact, it’s been posted!

well, sort of…

There is an issue with the payment processing I’m trying to sort out with Stripe.

2 Likes

I can totally be generic! It’s actually one of my greatest strengths! :rofl:

Okay, well I’ll let you continue to sort out the shop details, I’ll work on other projects for now, then maybe next month or so I’ll start working on sprites and you can let me know whether they’re worthy or not. I have plenty of ideas, but I’ll start with generic stuff first… trees, rocks, terrain, building parts, little people with walking animations, etc. If $1 is too low to even be worth listing, I could maybe go as high as $2, but then I’ll be adding even more sprites to the pack to make sure nobody walks away feeling like they got ripped off. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m really fond of that sprite set!

3 Likes