New Tutorial Videos: Making a Mobile Game 📱

New Video Tutorial Series: Making a Mobile Game

These are the first 4 videos in the series (more to come!), where I demonstrate how to make a simple touch-screen endless mobile game with Flowlab.

These videos are intended to be for intermediate or more advanced users who already know their way around Flowlab, and have a solid handle on the basics:

thanks to @Samuel_Tomé_PixelPizza for graphics and editing

If you have any feedback, let me know in the thread :slight_smile:

21 Likes

Cool😃

6 Likes

You did a great job explaining everything and the edits should make it easy for anyone to follow along :+1: Also being split into 4 digestible videos each covering a certain issue was a great decision

6 Likes

Thanks for the feedback @CodeAlpaca :+1:

5 Likes

Small suggestion: maybe consider having any awards you’ve gotten from flowlab or some flowlab posters on the wall in the backdrop. If you plan on recording yourself more, I think having more stuff in the background would make it more engaging and more telling of how much you love and how much work you’ve put into this engine :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nice! I’ve been having trouble with mobile controls since they came out.

3 Likes

Really? I think its pretty simple? Still, I appreciate the tutorial.

3 Likes

Fair enough - I was just happy to finally have an office :smiley:

Good point though

9 Likes

I think this is a good idea. You could also advertise Flowlab on places like Spotify or YouTube. I honestly think this great engine is not known to enough people. It’s a great, easy, engine to use. I feel like, if more people knew, this would be a very popular site.

Nice.

2 Likes