New Update - lots of little stuff

Hey @“The Kodex” - you’re definitely correct that the UI behaviors need some work. That is coming, but maybe not in the next update - it’s going to take a little while to iron out the details.

@grazer nevermind- i replaced it with a randomizer. Sorry!
Please check out my music though! :slight_smile:

@grazer It’s fine, really, as long as it’s coming, I can wait. I love flowlab so much.

My biggest hopes for flowlab is that it will become a mobile and console use, as well as corporate and influencial, hopefully with a 3D engine at that time. Ambitious, i know, but not impossible.

I just hope I can be able to export it to PS4 One day. That among most things @seamothmaster45

but if you could export to ps4, the store would be filled with mostly random games

Yeah that might happen

One suggestion that I have for next update (or possibly the one after that) is the ability for us to type decimals in the physics drag game setting. In number blocks, you cannot type decimals either, and I can see why, but I don’t see why you can’t type decimals in the physics drag setting. It starts off as a 0.2 in every game that you create, but once you type in a different number, you can no longer make a decimal. That doesn’t make sense to me since you are given a decimal but you cannot type in a decimal yourself.

I also believe a Compare block would be nice. Something that automatically extracts and compares two absolute values. I know that can be done with expressions and extractors, but so can filters.

Grazer did you update? I just tried to enter my gane and it freaked out again

The engine and editor have not been updated since May 16, sorry.

Ok wierd:/

Yo do you guys know how the games in the “Games” category are organised eg. most trending at the start or something?

Hey @Natural_flair$$ - “featured” games are shown first, after that they are ranked according to a combination of several weighted factors

;(
So that’s why my game isn’t on the top games…

@grazer please add this feature in!
There should be advertiseme.t No, don’t use admob, use us! Let there be wild and wacky side trailers that are for advertising your game, and the ads are only for paid accounts. Not to make people pay, but so bad games don’t get spammed to oblivion. This system feature will let people like @F3Art and @seamothmaster45 and myself to get games onto the board without feeling like we need t spam the forums.

@grazer Maybe that list needs a refresh, as some of the games are abondened and broken on page 3 - 7, and games you would find in further pages (e.g pages 20-30) are good, working games that are either finished or helpful. @“JR 01” Tutorial games would be a lot more helpful from… Eternal Rage… @Superstargames 's pixel sports would be an awesome game to add to page 3 but unfortunatley it is filled with things that has has been abandoned. Just something you could think about.

Maybe when you click on games there can be catagories, like Featured, Top Down, Platformer, tutorial, Multiplayer, Music and miscellaneous (Simulations, ect). The Default would obviously be the featured.

Or maybe there could be a few more categories like most favorite games, newly made games, or trending games.

Exactly

I know it sounds like I’m whining @grazer , but I have multiple games that have higher ratings than Stacey, as well as The Kodex, Superstargames, Latif, Crigence, seamothmaster and rcreger. I don’t see why just because someone who isn’t apart of flowlab help means it gets to be the best. I would play A-Box, The Mending, Old Super Mario Bros. or any other higher-rated game before that one, like everyone else has said above.