New update - Major sound improvements!

sometimes it plays in the right time sometimes doesnt…
can someone just play the tutorial and please tell me if the “horror” music plays when its started… :dissapointed:

I won’t be home for 9 hours, but I’ll check if I remember.

I think it’s load time. I use a lot of 30-minute loop themes and it takes a crazy lot of time to get them started. So I try not to use them

But most of @Eric_Matyas 's music is only about two minutes or so…

I’d consider fading out and repeating manually. If the song is 2:32 long, set a timer for 1500 ticks. I believe 1 tick is 1/10 of a second, 10 ticks 1 sec, 600 ticks 1min, 1500 ticks 2:30. The song will start 2sec early so you’ll either get a closed gap or overlap the last 2 seconds. Experiment the amount to get the best results.

@PixelPizza I played Awakening, fought and killed both enemies. I didn’t hear any music besides the main ambiance. I can’t even find the trigger that would start the music, because I don’t see any sound behaviors.

theres a “music note block” in the bottom or top (out)side of each level @“Mhx Ar”

Sorry for my english

Alright, I’ll look into it tonight, but no music triggered last night.

Also, your English is better than that of most people born in the US. I would never have known it wasn’t your first language.

Thanks for all the help @“Mhx Ar”
that means a lot for me

So…the music doesn’t play… hmmm i dont know whats wrong :frowning: i think i will delete and put the behaviour again

@PixelPizza Maybe I’m not getting what you’re asking for.
The tutorial battle with the talk or shoot enemy plays the into battle soundimage music now, but the centaur boss has no music block anywhere that I see.

@grazer What did you do with the old sounds? Were they removed or just renamed?
Also, I want to modify a few sounds, would you be able to email me a 7zip package of all the sound effects in their respective folders? I mostly only need the electric sounds, because I can easily turn those into dubfx for game music.

oh yeah… the centaur boss doesnt have music yet ahah @“Mhx Ar”
sorry about that… i think everything else haves