New Update - Shaders

snnnnnnniffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

sniff wwwwwhy is flowlab not freeeee sniff

oh and i use scratch

Flowlab is free, but if you want indie with premium features then its $60 a year. Which is actually worth it, if you have ways of paying for it unlike me, lol.

4 Likes

For other sources like Bubble, it can cost up to $500 a month. Thank grazer for his cheap prices lol, don’t harass him for it!

1 Like

I have the equivalent of two enterprise accounts for $200 a year

3 Likes

i need this but im poor :frowning:

also, could we have like a few shaders like 3 or something and get sub for the cool ones?

1 Like

@grazer that’s not a bad request.

1 Like

Ask your parents to buy it for you virtually like with a credit card or something; then pay them back with cash every month/year.

2 Likes

That’s just it, my parents won’t let me buy something online for $60, lol. Especially for just premium access like indie edition.

oh.

1 Like

when will this feature be available for free accounts?

1 Like

If it’s in beta, when it’s no longer in beta. If it already isn’t in beta, then probably never.

1 Like

$60 is just the full year, it would probably be better to ask for $10 a month.
Maybe they would let you pay once every few months.

1 Like

That’s just it, I wouldn’t want to pay $10 a month since it’s like two times cheaper for the whole year deal. Plus I doubt I would be able to pay 10 a month anyway.
Also I have no way of paying it online since I collect all of my earned money as cash and i don’t have a bank account or anything. So it’s not like I could if I tried.

2 Likes

Buy one of them visa gift cards and put all your money into it.

2 Likes

What @meburningslime said.

Visa Prepaid Reloadable Personal Cards | Visa

A lot of gas stations and retail stores will allow you to purchase and put cash on the cards. :+1:

DISCLAIMER: No I don’t work for Visa or anything, but I’ve gotten those cards as gifts before, and they can be used online just like a regular credit or bank card after you activate it. A solution for the cardless. And yes, they do usually have fees, but so do most banks and credit card issuers. If you can find a bank that is willing to give you a zero fee checking account, that would be an even better option (though most of those require maintaining a minimum balance).

2 Likes