New update - small tweaks & fixes

I just deployed an update that adds priorities to the Animation behavior. This replaces “always complete” with a “priority” integer. An animation with a higher priority will always override an animation with a lower priority, and a lower priority one will not override a higher priority one.

There are also a few fixes:

• Fixed an issue with sprites > 32px sometimes not showing on the far left side of the screen.
  • Fixed an issue with Windows PC export sounds not playing in some cases
  • Fixed an issue with Windows PC export mouse clicks not triggering in some cases

Let me know if you find any issues with this update.

PC mousemove is off

Thanks, I’ll check it out and get it fixed.

Niice

the animation updated bugged everything on awakening but im fixint it

Oh nice, good job

@PixelPizza - it should have been backwards compatible with the previous animations, what broke? Is there something I need to fix with the priorities?

@CrimsonBlackGames - PC mouse move is fixed.

Thanks amigo, so hows the collab thing going?

@grazer No. It all works fine. The rest of the others games are fine.
The only thing is that all of the animations went to 0 priority.
So if the player dies and continue moving or activating others animations the player wouldn’t die.
It was a 5 mins fix to almost all the entities (they aren’t much)

and I don’t think you can do something to “fix” this because you can’t predict the priority of the animations in all games… i guess :stuck_out_tongue:

This is great news, because now you can make an easy animations priority system, so there’s no more running in the air or against walls.

my music isn’t playing after I exported to windows :confused: