New Update - some good stuff, mostly rendering & exporting

thanks grazer! It’ll really be great to make my game window bigger since the sprites are so small.

I’ve also had a whole computer freeze twice while trying to exit fullscreen, thought I’d let you know in case it does have something to do with the website

@“grazer”, that sounds exciting! I can’t wait for that feature!

I just deployed an update that should fix @F3Art’s reported aiming issue.

Excitedly runs back to check if any of my old lagged out games run a little faster now. Thanks for the continuing updates @grazer !

I may have discovered a bug that crashes the game whenever entering full-screen mode.
Flowlab Game Creator - Pixel Sports - Google Chrome 6_29_2020 11_06_39 AM
So far, I know that this happens when using the Letterbox mode. I don’t know if this happens on other modes, but there is still a bug present.

thanks grazer!

Hey @Superstargames My game has been crashing in letterbox too

@Superstargames & @F3Art - I just deployed an update that I think should fix this crash. Please let me know if you’re still seeing it with the latest version (v0.1.2437 in the bottom left).

seems to be working! I was a little scared to try it because last time it froze the computer, But it seems to work great. Thanks!

hey grazer, everything else is working fine, but sometimes when I try to exit full screen, the whole pc freezes. is this something I’m doing? does my game level have too many objects or something?

I am experiencing no issues with full-screen problem that you are having. Could you provide a link to the game? If it is indeed too many objects, then it would be worth checking that.

@Superstargames https://flowlab.io/game/play/1442154
other thing might be that there’s too much open of this computer but I’m really not sure.
also it only seems to happen after I’ve gone in and exited the fullscren a few times

@F3Art - the switch from browser canvas to full screen and back should not really be affected too much by what’s going on in your game. Is it possible for you toopen your browser console and look for an error there when you toggle fullscreen?

@grazer
I’ll try that.
the problem is that once it freezes, the whole computer freezes. so I can’t really do anything but wait until the game eventually crashes itself, or I just have to restart the computer.
basically I’d have to find the error somehow before it happens.

Hey @grazer thanks for the new update! I do have a bug fix recommendation though. Whenever you rename an object, all selectors that selected that object have be de-targeted. One easy way you could fix this is to have the objects retain their original numerical nomenclature, then have the names as variables attached to the ID, so that when you select and object it shows the name (variable) and when you choose it, the server processes it as if you chose the ID.

Thank You For The Update !

this is the old update he made a new on recently @hyperthunder16

The alerts don’t work in fullscreen

Actually they don’t work at all

They seem to work well in my games…