New Update - some good stuff, mostly rendering & exporting

Also, quick question @“grazer”: does the full-screen behavior work on exported games, or does is it browser exclusive, with the full screen size predetermined?

It should work on exported windows and mac games

Okay, good to know. :+1:

@grazer How Do You Subcribe To Get The “FullScreen” Behavor?

@pixelknife3 Pay 10 dollars a month for indie

or 5 if paid annually

@“grazer”, I just wanted to call to your attention that there is a bug where the game may crash if an object changes size as a result of the mouse moving off-screen.
In my game Pixel Sports, UI objects grows larger when the mouse hovers over them, and shrinks to normal size when it leaves. However, if the mouse hovers over the UI object then leaves the game (which is quite common, considering how close to the edge these objects are), the game will then crash and display this error:
FullscreenSizeError

Hey @GalaxianGames - thanks for posting this error and especially the description. This looks like it might be a bug I’ve been chasing for a while but have been unable to figure out how to reproduce.

@grazer this also might fix my game Cubey, as it does the same thing!

@grazer, Hi my name is R0CK, or my username anyway. I’m just wondering. Can there be a feature where if you are an owner of a developer group then you could rank the devs or users? For example, when I click on a button with username on my developer team it would say, User, Admin, Super Admin, Co-Owner. Then I could rank my staff or team what access they have and whatnot. For example, Co-owner have as much access just as the owner or super admin that has access to games. And games that are hidden from the public. Admin would have access to games and not hidden games. And the user could only access the title of the game and the description.

@R0CK there is already somewhat a system like this. If they are on your dev team and the game is accessable to that team, they have complete control. Unlisted games can only be accessed by people with the ID, and normal users can’t edit the game.

@meburningslime, oh

hi

Neat! I would love to help you out on there. I am also relented in business, so I could do that too!