New Users without profile pictures come here!

Thanks man, but only god is the real god.

No, I think its cool. Also, you do not qualify as a new user.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, that does make sense.

And this, uhm my reply to this is “Cheese”. (Sort of means, “I agree with you” or smth lol)

3 Likes

Cheese lol.

2 Likes

I KEEP CLICKING THE HEART BUTTON EVEN THOUGH I’M SUPPOSED TO WAIT FOR LIKE 21 MINUTES.

6 Likes

ngl i thought people with regular had infinite likes, i’ve now realized i don’t spread too many likes lol

5 Likes

Lol.

4 Likes

can i have one about a wolf eating pizza cuase my traditional name on almost everything is VaprzWolf or Vaprzz Or VaprzWolf_games on my rec room acc

1 Like

But you already have one though

1 Like

yeah but its just a pizza and its really plain

1 Like

Sorry but this is only for new users that don’t already have a profile picture.

1 Like

awww ok if you say so

1 Like

Well he’s not really new, but is new, wait I’m dumb, NEVER MIND HE’S HALF NEW IDK,

Click his profile

1 Like

IVE ONLY BEEN ON FOR 6 DAYS IT FELT LIKE WEEKS. wow im new

2 Likes

SO THEN HE MAY MAKE “LA” PFP FOR YOUSE

1 Like

wait no its my forums acc i made my acc on march 11th

2 Likes

but that still counts as new.

1 Like

@LeviC
LeviC
Design philosophy: the name is obviously yours. Your name did not give me any clues, so I used your games to design this instead. The red car represents your game, Spin League, while the image of the planet Saturn in the background represents your game Space Jump. Let me know what you think!

4 Likes

Soooo i know i have a pfp but could you make me one? Pls? (and sorry if this was a dead topic :sweat_smile: :sob:)

3 Likes

This is not a dead topic, and sorry. I cannot make you a profile picture because it wouldn’t be fair for all those that I denied pfps because they already had one.

4 Likes

Thats fine and completely understandable! Thanks for telling me!

3 Likes