New Users without profile pictures come here!

@kkstrain1

I made this art for you! I combined the color of Sonic the Hedgehog himself with the color of Silver the Hedgehog because of these quotes:

The reason why I chose this specific version of the logo is because Silver made his debut in 2006, in Sonic the Hedgehog. Let me know if you want a background.

Also, here's the reference image I used

sonic logo - Bing

3 Likes

Thank you!! I just applied it

2 Likes

You’re welcome! If it doesn’t show, you can log out then log back in to the forums and/or main website and the picture should be updated.

2 Likes

Now it’s working, thx

2 Likes

Woah, @John_Shrekinson would you make me one?

3 Likes

You already have one, so idk maybe

1 Like

Yeah, but it would be cool to have one custom made, but if you don’t wanna do it you don’t have to.

3 Likes

@Deadly_Smile_Alt

5 Likes

ngl when i say this: this is kind of rude once you know why they are on an alt rn

3 Likes

Sorry, I just wanted to be funny.

2 Likes

I, personally, found it kind of funny, but I do understand Galatian’s point

4 Likes

I found this actually funny.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Hey, so uhm, I just wanna challenge you. Could you make a pfp based on my pfp but actually has a difference? Just wondering if you can.

3 Likes

Didn’t have to post this here. If it is a challenge, you could have posted in the Backup OTC or PM’d me.

1 Like

Oh, sorry didn’t know.

2 Likes

It’s ok

2 Likes

@Zendigo
Zendigo
Design philosophy: I picked the background color using a color picker. The reason why I chose the color indigo is because of your name, and the “zen” elements also come from your name. The yellow orange color is because indigo is sort of a combination of blue and purple (orange is opposite to blue and yellow is opposite to purple on the color wheel).

Zen definition

4 Likes

You’re a god at this stuff.

2 Likes

Hey, I may come back to the forums with the @Mr_Secret account (For a bit). Could you make a pfp for it, because the one for it sucks.

3 Likes