"Nine Lives", our new game!

Hi everyone! I am really happy to announce our new game Nine Lives! Me and two other people worked on this game for our senior project and were given a week to 2 weeks to do it! I have posted on these forums a lot asking for help but now I hope you all can enjoy the game we worked on with your help! Of course, its not perfect by any standard but if you guys see any errors/bugs i can work to fix them !

For a quick blurb: Welcome to Nine Lives, a game of cats and rats. You are a cat knight, tasked with defending the “Heart,” an ancient artifact that grants all cats the power of 9 lives. But, one day, the evil Rat Knight attacks and destroys the Heart and it’s powers. But, hope is not lost. You must go on an adventure to retrieve all 9 pieces of the heart and restore the artifact.

Update: We just added in a level select in case anyone got stuck on levels and couldn’t continue forward! And we fixed up a couple of bugs we found along the way :slight_smile:

7 Likes

This is a really good game, man. Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I hope to create some more stuff in the future :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wow, this is so fun. The art isn’t amazing but it all fits together really well! I loved how the story tied in so well, I can tell you put a lot of work into it!

This might be my favorite game on flowlab so far, please make a number 2 or another game like this! It’s a game I can actually vibe to, and there are other games that are way more complex, but the story is never as strong as this one. I love it so much!

10/10 from DinoDev

3 Likes

Awesome game! :+1:

4 Likes

Oh yeah…

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words! My team and I appreciate the input! This is our first game so any comments are super appreciated! Glad you had fun playing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

AMAZING GAME!!! I LOVE IT!!! The art needs a bit of work but overall its TOTALLY PAWSOME!!! :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Thanks so much ! :joy: Art was probably our biggest challenge since we just had one person who was good at it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This game has serious potential, the story is amazing and I love it btw! I was wondering, could I use the trees for a game I’m making, mine are okay but don’t look as good as those.

3 Likes

Do you mean…

Super Blocky Racing? :smirk:

…TEAM super blocky racing :racing_car:

1 Like

Hey do you mean the trees we used for the background? I can check with our artist to see if she’s cool with it. But thanks for the compliments! We are still adding stuff here and there since we love the concept a lot :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Is this game still being updated?

Pretty obviously not :upside_down_face:

1 Like