No Plan - PixelPizza's Flowjam 2020 - Small update!

http://forum.flowlab.io/discussion/9549/im-finally-opening-dom-to-the-public#latest @jayden.zhen / @PixelPizza

pixel pizza, i think stacey game you made was great!!

good night

good mornind XD

Lmao hi!
Walk1

hi

hi

what does lmao mean? @pixel pizza

Lamo is an occasional spelling of the insult lame-o, or “pathetic (person or thing).” It can also be used as an ironic take on the acronym LMAO (laughing my a** off).

ok thanks

lmao = ahhahaha

Got to advent this is a really neat game it just really cool the mini games are fun just wish it would not lag on my iPad which has keyboard thats how I play :slight_smile:

hi

Thats nice but this is a review why are you just saying hi thats really rude I guess for saying that here please play his game and see what you think thats what this discussion is all about it is not a chat

Not quite sure how saying “hi” is considered rude, but regardless, you’ve already said that several times here.
Anyways, I played No Plan again, and I realized that the game is still quite difficult compared to before. I’m not necessarily complaining: all games need a challenge one way or another. I noticed this change a short while after PixelPizza announced the change in difficulty, but then I became too shy to give my opinion for some reason XD.
I still love this game and I admire all the hard work you’ve put into this @“PixelPizza”.

Yeah I agree @GalaxianGames , @PixelPizza made this really unique and fun to play, great job.

Thanks @GalaxianGames , I’m glad you like it :smiley: Also feel free to give any feedback you may have.
Feedback helps grow and learn.

And thank you @GrimProductionZ :+1:

No problem you should put this game on the App Store @PixelPizza im sure a lot of people would get it just maybe add some more game modes maybe have a game mode were its just all the mini games just for fin

@pixel pizza “no plan” was great but you should make more levels please.

I agree

Also an all mini games mode plus more mini games