No Plan - PixelPizza's Flowjam 2020 - Small update!

yes

I wasn’t here for the summer jam…What was the theme?

@Ramshacklegamestudios it was “it’s about time”

the first 8 games on the games page after focus II are from that jam.

ohhh I see

Yes, maybe in the future I will make an update for this game.
I already have some ideas, but I have some other projects.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1CHBD_enCA820CA820&ei=52dCX5DsPLHW5gLR-r4I&q=peppa+pig+plays+minecraft&oq=peppa+pig+plays&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQARgAMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADoECAAQRzoICC4QxwEQrwE6BggAEBYQHjoICAAQFhAKEB46BQgAEJECOgIILjoFCAAQsQM6CAgAELEDEIMBOggIABCxAxCRAjoFCC4QsQM6BwgAELEDEEM6BAgAEEM6EwguELEDEIMBEMcBEKMCEEMQkwI6CggAELEDEIMBEEM6CwguELEDEMcBEKMCOggILhCRAhCTAjoKCC4QxwEQowIQQzoECC4QQzoICC4QsQMQgwE6BwguELEDEEM6DgguELEDEIMBEMcBEK8BOg4ILhCxAxCDARDHARCjAlDdE1jsY2CNamgAcAF4AIAB2AGIAdkVkgEHMTAuMTMuMZgBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXrAAQE&sclient=psy-ab

Could you don’t bruh This discussion is about @PixelPizza game not pepper pig plays Minecraft please stop your so rude please start a new discussion pr message about your topic please

@pixel pizza, the dear square thing was to hard… I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO THERE

@jayden.zhen - please keep yourself together and watch the language.

You have to draw a square using by holding the spacebar. Follow the shape @jayden.zhen
Also please don’t insult each other.

Im not insulting no one @PixelPizza im just saying he should stop with the random things. also @jayden.zhen stop or imma report you because i don’t like bad language

Lol @grazer needs to do something with his name you cant type it in right

sorry

Its fine just please don’t do it again and be a good boi

Grazer!!!

I like your games Xd

Is this inspired by wario ware?

possibly, read near the start of the thread

@GGSTUDIOS, technically yes. Pixel Pizza said it himself that WarioWare had an impact on the game.