Non-existent object bug

Hey @grazer I uploaded a video of my game Venture back and some things I got done for my game. But, I encountered some sort of error with my art, and it ended up spawning an object, but when checking my library, the object was non-existent object. If you would like to see it, go to 4:00 on my video.

Thanks grazer,

Sans7657

5 Likes

This appears to be an internet problem, this isn’t Grazer’s fault.

Don’t immediately put the problem on someone else if the system explains why the problem is there in the first place. It proved that it, in fact, is no one’s fault

2 Likes

I honestly didn’t mean what I said, it was more of a joke, but I get what you mean…

1 Like

He is the developer of this platform, though, and believe it or not, Grazer is a person. He deserves more respect. He’s not like YouTube, which just tosses your feedback aside unless there’s a big sum of money involved

1 Like

I think he meant that he encountered a bug and he figured the best way would be to contact grazer since he is the developer of flowlab. Which from what I was reading, he didn’t really blame it on him (unless there was something else I missed) but it did seem more like a bug report that he just caught on camera.

And I can see if being an internet issue since that is definitely more common than an actual game or server mistake.

2 Likes

I believe it is from deleting a block and then play testing the game afterwards. If you refresh the page it should go away.

3 Likes

It was in the video he linked, around the middle or so. It’s fine, but yelling at Grazer to “Fix Flowlab” over and over isn’t the right way to do things

1 Like

Oh okay. I didn’t watch the video so sorry for budding in like that.

1 Like

@grazer will eventually get to it, but I assume he has other bugs and updates to attend too.

Nah, you’re good haha

1 Like

Wait, what video are we talking about.

1 Like

The video that was referenced and posted in the original topic

Ok I guess.

1 Like

lol did noone see the hyperlink to the video or most pple just ignored it?

1 Like