North Pole Nonsense (Ragdoll Launching Game)

Launch Santa in ridiculous fashion in this wacky game I made:

Fans of mixels, bad proportions, and overused music will not be disappointed.
Merry late Christmas!

Some Technical Notes

This game has functional ragdolls (using the new physics Joints of course), but they are also angle-limited ragdolls, meaning that the joints actually have limits to how far they can bend. This game also makes extensive use of polygon hitboxes, which unfortunately are not as accurate as they could be and also bring down the performance overall (any suggestions to avoid them are welcome)

(If you cannot figure out the controls, or if you have feedback on how to improve this, please let me know)

9 Likes

Woah, Nice! Great job!

5 Likes

Thanks! Any ideas on how to make it better?

5 Likes

Maybe the farther the player goes, you get more coins?
And when you get coins, you can buy powers from a shop that might make you fly faster, more speed etc.?

4 Likes

That’s an interesting idea, thank you for the suggestion

4 Likes

I don’t know why, but I can’t stop playing this game. I have 30-something thousand points right now, and that number is increasing.

Ok, I beat the game. 50862!

3 Likes

[I should have waited to make this for the Flowjam; I feel like it fits the theme much better than anything I could come up with now…]

1 Like

You could Change it a bit, remix it and improve it too
And add more stuff to fit the Theme on a new game

But yea i still have to play this it looks fun

3 Likes

True, I think that would kind of be unfair to others though, since I would have made the majority of the game outside of the allotted timeframe (even though I did only make this in about 3-4 days anyway)… I don’t know. Maybe I’ll do what you suggest, or maybe I’ll just have to start on something else.

1 Like

Ok, spill it. Who’s stalking me and finding every game I play with a leaderboard… then working 24/7 to beat me?! Just so you know, IT’S REALLY GETTING OLD!