Notes and Waves: Reviews and Update Log

Man, I saw grazers new video over like the introduction and he used almost every flowjam game except mine :sob:.
So Iā€™m ignored still, lol.

1 Like

Ye I noticed that too lol.

1 Like

Heheheā€¦ I could be very meanā€¦

Infinity mode?

2 Likes

Press start is coming alon nicely.

Hey @grazer I know I reported this way back in the day but I still canā€™t hear audio on mobile devices.

Are you using safari. If so then that might be why. Safari is garbage for flowlab, lol. At least it is for me.

1 Like

Iā€™m on an android so no

1 Like

I agree with some people.

What do you mean?

Telling you wouldnā€™t make any sense :^)

Idk if heā€™s agreeing with the people saying its garbage or agreeing with the people saying that it reminds them of a different game, but I hope that its the game reference one and not that its garbage.

1 Like

I agree with what Baron Wasteland said

1 Like

Canā€™t find what baron said but knowing him itā€™s probably toxic.

Keep telling yourself that and the fact that the same could be said about you isnā€™t going to change.

Youā€™re entitled to your opinion. I donā€™t try to be.

I donā€™t see how telling you specifically that the game isnā€™t garbage, but has some glaring problems, that can be fixed, is toxic.

It was from this discussion Developing a design process where you and baron had an argument over something in Notes and Waves which lead to you deleting the game, but you had a backup. Iā€™m assuming agent_y is agreeing with baron in this argument. Which Iā€™m not entirely sure why heā€™s bringing up something that happened a while ago, but Iā€™m no better for searching and posting the discussion link on here, lol.

1 Like

Ye, we cleared that up ages ago so Iā€™m a bit confused.

Especially since that problem hasnā€™t existed for weeks

Because Baron told me about it recently and if I remember correctly, slime said since baron was the only one saying this it meant he was obviously wrong.
Now Iā€™m backing up Baron because he treated your game with extreme and undeserved fairness and you still took it badly.