Object "Fracture" Feature

I suggest an feature that lets you “fracture” objects in numerous ways without having to create another object and then emit it. The way this works is there’s a Fracture behavior (in Components or Properties, idk) and then you can customize the size, position, and rotation of the fracture using a preview in the behavior window that looks and works similar to the preview of the RayCast behavior.

I thought of this idea because I recently added multiple swords to a bunch of my games (Halo Infinite so bad that I switched from guns to sword gaming).

TL;DR, I want to be able to cut things and continue my dream of Evolving Combat in Flowlab.

4 Likes

what is the benefit of this? can’t you just use starting value to change the rotation, size, etc.

4 Likes

Example of the possibilities. You could also use this to create falling debris. May require a lot of physics though.

2 Likes

You could use it to cut objects, which is currently impossible

4 Likes

Fruit Ninja incoming

4 Likes

Exactly. So wonderful if Fruit Ninja existed here. Let’s just hope that such a potentially magnificent behavior doesn’t fry the CPU.

2 Likes

You could still make it, just wouldn’t have perfect cutting animations

3 Likes

This could be done if Flowlab gets a masking behavior

2 Likes

1 Like

INsKstf7_400x400

1 Like

Stop posting inappropriate imagery.

2 Likes

:skull:

1 Like

If this gets added can someone make Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance in Flowlab?

1 Like

It’s not inappropriate, its Dream, the speedrunner. But fanart.

we all hate that here, please don’t post offensive content.

1 Like

I know dream isn’t exactly the best person there is, but I’m failing to see how it classifies as offensive content.

2 Likes

He is harmful and detrimental to humanity. He is a disgrace to the entire Minecraft community. He fosters rage and nurtures hatred. He assembles his stans to silence all who criticize him. His supporters make the League of Legends fanbase look good.

TL;DR he is a madman who incites negativity.

3 Likes

@grazer, sorry for mentioning you but how would this affect performance? Would it be too costly?

1 Like

alright alright u dont need to state the facts, just dont state that in a forum or smthn with people who like dream