Official Flowjam 2022 Announcement Thread! šŸ“¢

Iā€™m thinking about actually participating in this one! This would be my first ever flowjam, and could really teach me a lot. I donā€™t expect to win, heck I donā€™t expect to get in the top 5, but this is going to be a great deal of fun. Thank you Grazer, and watch out everyone!

3 Likes

What is the theme of the flowjam? winter?

3 Likes

It doesnā€™t get announced until January 1st!

3 Likes

Ohhh! ok thanks! @Ramshackle

5 Likes

Wonder if Halo Infinite will run smoother if I win thisā€¦

5 Likes

Another chance at redemption

3 Likes

I will wear this motto to win ā€œand 3, 2, 1 go this is big brain timeā€ :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

My dream is to play hello neighbor ;-; if i win this, I WILL NOT PLAY you know why? HERE IN BRAZIL IS SO SOOOOOO EXPENSIVE! let me show you!
Captura da Web_18-12-2021_173526_www.bing.comlooks like thats cheap yeah? soā€¦ YOUR WRONG! this is because the dollar is too expensive!

2 Likes

Itā€™s free on mobile phones

2 Likes

i know but i dont have storage enough to download

3 Likes

Sacrifice photos and back them up somewhere like Google Photos or Google Drive

2 Likes

I leave for Vegas on the 8th, but Iā€™ll have a week to get something in before I leave (assuming Omicron doesnā€™t shut everything down). The ā€œHistorically Accurate Game Jamā€ is happening on itch at the same time so maybe I can combine the two depending on theme. Looking forward to testing out the new editor too!

6 Likes

Neato. Also happy christmas :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

The Flowjam Page is up :partying_face:

13 Likes

How would I submit my game at the end of the game jam?

2 Likes

Is teaming really allowed, if so, how would one split the winning prize between his teammate?

2 Likes

There will be a way to submit your game on the official Flowjam page. Grazer usually does this about a week into the competition.

Teaming is also completely fine, but you have to discuss the prize and who gets it with your team.

2 Likes

Okay, thank you for the information.

2 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen, me have a simp in our mists.

Can you explain to me what the otc is?

1 Like