Official Flowjam 2022 Announcement Thread! 📢

It’s that time of year again, and the Flowjam is nearly upon us. I’m going to try something slightly different this time, and start things off a little earlier than usual. The 2022 Winter Flowjam will start on January 1st, 2022 and run until January 15th 2022 to try and overlap peoples’ vacation a little bit, if they are still off of school or work.

The prize choices this time will be either an XBox Series S, or a new OLED Switch. I bought them early this time, since due to shortages it took me a long time to get a console last time around. In fact, here they are :slight_smile:

I’ll post more info when I get the page live, but I wanted to give everyone a heads up so you can plan accordingly.

24 Likes

I’ve always wanted another nintendo switch :upside_down_face:

Homie, come at me. This time around, I’m gathering the gang, and we’re going full blast game design mode.

5 Likes

Another one?! What use is that?

4 Likes

can’t wait :smiley:

6 Likes

Me neither! My first gamejam!

4 Likes

To give to my secret boo :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Grazer, are YOU Ken at Flowlab? And does that imply that your name is actually Ken?
Also, I am SO looking forward to this. And, since you made it a bit earlier, it actually starts DURING my Christmas vacation, because I don’t go back to school until the 4th, so thank you for that! Also, I am definitely eyeing that Xbox. It’s practically already mine! :wink:

3 Likes

Who is “the gang”. May I join “the gang”? As you can probably see, I am without a “the gang” and desire to be part of “the gang”. (plus I’m not great at making games and I seek knowledge from the more experienced ones, like yourself, in “the gang”)

2 Likes

Check the otc for more info on “the gang”

2 Likes

Can’t wait for this year’s Winter Flowjam! It’ll be fun to see how the theme pushes my creativity this time!

4 Likes

Yes, but don’ tell anyone :shushing_face:

I’m happy to hear that - this is why I moved it a bit earlier :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I can’t get that Nintendo switch if I win, I just want an Indie account and YoYo account.
But sadly I wont join Good luck to others who join

5 Likes

You could SELL the Nintendo switch and PURCHASE indie with the Switch money

3 Likes

ah time to gather my team

2 Likes

thanks for starting it earlier this year grazer! usually I can’t participate because of exams so this is great. can’t wait for the theme!

3 Likes

Cool, can’t wait to hear about the theme!

2 Likes

It’s been like 5 hours since this has been announced and my hype for it is crazy. Can’t wait to see the theme!

2 Likes

NICE, can’t wait for the theme

2 Likes

And this time, I’ll actually have a full schedule for it! Can’t wait for this year, gonna be fun:D

3 Likes